If you are interested in a career here at Tinsley Creative, please see the available positions below.
Central Florida’s premier brand management firm is looking for a seasoned creative with 4-7 years of design experience to join our award-winning team. In this salaried position, you will help plan, analyze, and create visual solutions in digital and print media. This will include creative brand management and development of websites, brochures, ads, logos, e-newsletters, printed newsletters, e-bulletins, e-promotions, videos, signage, packaging, and more.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS:
- A leader.
- A flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- A solution provider. Identify challenges and recommend solutions.
- Awesome at generating, executing, and producing great ideas and design executions based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategy.
- A self-starter with strong organization and communication skills.
- Able to produce creative results independently as well as collaboratively.
- Willing to jump in wherever necessary to get it done.
- Located in the Lakeland area or willing to relocate
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- 4-7 years of graphic design experience including both digital and print.
- Agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in designing for both print and digital.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML as well as comfort with WordPress platforms.
- Knowledge of print production.
- Social media.
SKILLS WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Microsoft Office
- Copywriting and editing
- Web design for mobile applications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- A fun-filled creative work environment
- Healthcare supplement
- Competitive salary
WHO WE ARE:
Tinsley Creative is a results-driven, full-service, 20+ year brand management firm based in Lakeland, Florida. Tinsley Creative brings to the table a variety of creative, dedicated, and award-winning artists, and technicians to assist brands in reaching their full potential.
We handle a diverse workload of advertising and marketing campaigns for our local, regional, and international client base spanning multiple industries.
If you are interested please send a resume along with a link to your online portfolio.
NO FREELANCERS. IN-HOUSE ONLY.
Tinsley Creative, an award-winning, full-service marketing and brand management firm, is searching for the next great talent to assist with managing our growing client base. Applicants should be passionate about customer satisfaction and be excited to play a part in the role of attracting and retaining clients. You will work closely with the account management team to help develop and produce marketing and advertising strategies for our client brand initiatives.
Provide administrative assistance to the account management team on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls and emails, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow. Demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Stay aware of client activities to provide backup when an account manager is unavailable.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by account managers in the development of briefs, etc.
- Proactively gather the necessary information to plan and implement assigned client projects.
- Provide input in the planning stage as requested by an account manager or production manager. Assists in mailings, processing final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence, and other materials related to account management (except billing, production quotes/purchase orders, media plans), and preparing the above for client presentations.
- Handle paperwork and maintain digital and hard copy files on all client activities, their competitors, and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Maintain client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Ensure all media and client projects proceed according to plan and deadlines.
- Proofread copy, artwork, agency, and printers’ proofs as requested; see that all work completes the standard agency approval process.
- Superior project and time management skills a requirement. Applicant must be a conscientious team player, great with organization, and exhibits initiative and that “take-charge” attitude.
- Bachelors in business, advertising, marketing, social media, public relations or communications or relative agency experience.
- Interactive/Digital knowledge
- Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred.
- More education or experience in related fields may be required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
Tinsley Creative, an award-winning, full-service marketing, and advertising firm is searching for a web developer to join our team to work on both the front and back end of websites. Applicants should be passionate about customer satisfaction and be excited to play a part in the role of servicing the web needs of our clients. You will tackle projects that involve building user-friendly websites and performing general site maintenance. You will be asked to work in a team environment with design professionals as well as collaborate with other agency team members to execute various projects.
About the Position
Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of a successful candidate.
- Producing standards-compliant code using PHP
- HTML email development
- General technical assistance
- Page speed optimization
- Create innovative solutions in regard to CSS and ADA-compliance
- Must also be able to work productively with the creative team.
- Complies to quality standards as determined by client brand guidelines
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code is a plus
- Fundamental grasp of website content SEO
- A high familiarity of design tools like Adobe XD, and Photoshop.
- A high familiarity with Google Drive and working within Google Docs and Google Sheets and/or Excel.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 1–3 years relevant experience, agency environment a plus.
career application submission
please fill out the form below to apply to one of our available career opportunities.