We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of designers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Website and application of software: designing, building, and/or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Knowledge and implementation of compliance best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them to senior team members and/or clients.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Ability and willingness to solve complex problems.
- Ability to plan short term and long term goals and objectives, and manage multiple projects for the agency.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance, and be a self-starter.
- Excellent holiday pay and paid time off
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Fun/fast-paced environment
Tinsley Creative is a brand management agency verse in marketing practices with a strategic combination of creative resources working together to bring the greatest success possible to each and every client that we serve!
Our growing brand management firm is looking for a seasoned creative talent to join our team. In this salaried position, you will help create visual solutions in digital and print mediums to assist the growth of our client base spanning several industries.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS:
- A flexible and enthusiastic team player
- A solution provider, able to identify challenges and recommend solutions
- Awesome at generating, executing and producing great ideas and design based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategy
- A self-starter with strong organization and communication skills
- Able to produce creative results independently as well as collaboratively
- A willingness to jump in and make it happen
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-5 years of agency Graphic Design experience that is highly efficient in both print and digital medias including but not limited to brand development, print production, website design, CRM, digital marketing and digital campaign elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Current Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver), WordPress
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Agency life
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Creative friendly environment
- No cubicles
- Healthcare supplement
- Competitive salary
- Full kitchen and coffee house neighbor
- On-site parking
- Located in Lakeland’s historic Dixieland district minutes away from downtown.
WHO WE ARE:
Tinsley Creative is a results-driven, full-service, brand marketing firm with 20+ years of experience based in Lakeland, Florida. Our team of dedicated award-winning designers and technicians bring a variety of creative to the table, making advertising dreams a reality daily. We handle a diverse workload of brand and marketing needs including print, digital marketing, outdoor, video production, web development, strategic planning and marketing research just to name a few.
NO FREELANCERS, IN HOUSE ONLY.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form below.
career application submission
please fill out the form below to apply to one of our available career opportunities.