If you are interested in a career here at Tinsley Creative, please see the available positions below.
In this role, the social media manager is primarily responsible for content creation, community management and analytic reporting for multiple social media clients. If you have a love for building brand awareness, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a wide variety of clients, we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate for this role has top-notch copywriting skills, understands data trends, knows how to connect with people in a genuine way and can foster community in the digital world, and is a team player. When you become a part of the Tinsley Team, you join a team of creators and collaborators who have a strong passion for elevating our clients’ brands.
The social media manager also serves as an internal social media advocate and educator and works to grow agency staff participation and understanding of social media as not only an agency self‐promotion and engagement tool, but also a part of every client relationship.
This team member must have excellent verbal and writing skills, the ability to manage multiple projects deadlines and priorities, a knack for research and a fun/witty writing personality style that makes for engaging social content.
- Increase brand awareness of all Tinsley Creative clients through various forms of social media platforms.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate social media analytics to clients through reporting.
- Grow Tinsley Creative’s brand by improving upon and expanding reach in the digital marketing world.
- Creates comprehensive content strategy marketing plans and defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Posting, interacting and reaching out to target audiences on each client’s social media platforms.
- Participating in online conversations, personifying the client in a positive, helpful light by listening to users, being sensitive to hot button topics and issues, and providing a solution whenever possible.
- Proactively curating and cultivating content for clients across each social media platform, including researching related topics and current events/conversation pieces to create content for key user audiences to maintain a positive, relevant client presence.
- Works with Account Executives and Creative Team to manage, test and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
- Grows clients brands through use of social media ads. Must be able to understand how to manage ads and report on them.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Collaborating with a fun, loving team who thrives on making our clients shine!
- Oversee social media accounts’ design including Instagram aesthetics, profile and cover photos, profile copy and more.
- Generate high-quality social media posts that drive the goals of the client whether it be awareness or sales.
- Ability to sell the Tinsley Creative brand to future clients by show casing work, company culture and more.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to elevate client brands.
- Engage with social media followers in a timely and appropriate way.
- Understand brand guidelines and work with the Creative Team to ensure that the brand integrity is always maintained for social graphics.
- Report social media analytics to Account Executives.
- Create and manage social media content calendars to ensure deadlines are met and organize strategy that is easy for clients to follow.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Enthusiastic about reaching deadlines for clients
- Customer service-oriented mentality
- Proactive instead of reactive personality
- Experience as a Social Media Coordinator a plus, but not required
- Loves to work as a part of a team, but also can work independently
career application submission
please fill out the form below to apply to one of our available career opportunities.