Our growing brand management firm is looking for a seasoned creative talent to join our team. In this salaried position, you will help create visual solutions in digital and print mediums to assist the growth of our client base spanning several industries.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS:
- A flexible and enthusiastic team player
- A solution provider, able to identify challenges and recommend solutions
- Awesome at generating, executing and producing great ideas and design based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategy
- A self-starter with strong organization and communication skills
- Able to produce creative results independently as well as collaboratively
- A willingness to jump in and make it happen
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-5 years of agency Graphic Design experience that is highly efficient in both print and digital medias including but not limited to brand development, print production, website design, CRM, digital marketing and digital campaign elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Current Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver), WordPress
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Agency life
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Creative friendly environment
- No cubicles
- Healthcare supplement
- Competitive salary
- Full kitchen and coffee house neighbor
- On-site parking
- Located in Lakeland’s historic Dixieland district minutes away from downtown.
WHO WE ARE:
Tinsley Creative is a results-driven, full-service, brand marketing firm with 20+ years of experience based in Lakeland, Florida. Our team of dedicated award-winning designers and technicians bring a variety of creative to the table, making advertising dreams a reality daily. We handle a diverse workload of brand and marketing needs including print, digital marketing, outdoor, video production, web development, strategic planning and marketing research just to name a few.
NO FREELANCERS, IN HOUSE ONLY.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form below.
career application submission
please fill out the form below to apply to one of our available career opportunities.